There are lots of good questions that have come from our customers, here are a few answers to clarify them:
- How do I place an order?
We accept all major credit and debit cards (including AMEX) via PayPal checkout payment:
- Visit us at babyterry.com and find the item you'd like to order
- Click on the item and then you'll arrive at its product page
- Select the color and size you'd like via the drop-down menu
- Click on the 'Add to Cart' button
- Simply repeat steps 1-4 above until you've added everything you want to order to your virtual cart
- Click on 'Checkout' at the top right corner of the page
- Follow the instructions to enter your shipping address, and then your payment details. Do make sure you follow through the whole process by clicking on "Pay now" or "Complete Order" before you close the website. If your order is successful, you will see a page with your Order number.
- What currency is being used?
- Is it possible to purchase an item that is out of stock?
No. We have integrated a sophisticated system in our inventory that monitors all product stocks. When a product is out of stock, it will be hidden from customers, or quantity available will show zero, so that an out of stock product is not purchased.
- What should I do if I have trouble logging in?
- What is Paypal?
Paypal is a secure and trustworthy payment processing service which allows you to shop online. Paypal can be used at Baby Terry to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-Check (i.e using your regular Bank Account), Baby Terry cannot see your card number as it is securely encrypted though Paypal's server. This limits the risk of unauthorized use and access.
- How secure is my personal information?
- How do I know my payment is secure?
We use PayPal (www.paypal.com) the world's biggest secure payment provider for all our transactions due to the superior buyer protection they afford. We do not store or have access to any of your credit or debit card details, or passwords. Payments are 100% screened through and processed by PayPal.
- After making a payment, can I change my billing or shipping information?
Once you have placed an order, you should not change your billing or shipping address information. If you want to make a change, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible during the order processing stage to indicate your request. If the package has not been dispatched yet, we will be able to ship to the new address. However, if the package has already been shipped, then shipping information will not be able to be changed while the package is in transit.
- How do I know if my payment has been received?
Once your payment has been received, we will send you a notification email to inform you about the order. In 1-5 business days, a tracking number will be provided to you to track your item.
- I placed an order but I did not receive a confirmation email?
Kindly check your SPAM folder to see if your confirmation email was sent there. You can also contact our support team at email@example.com, and they will be able to assist you further.
- After payment has cleared, how long do I wait until my order is sent out?
Our handling time is 1-5 business days. This means that your item(s) will generally be sent out in 3 business days.
- Do you provide a receipt?
Yes. Once we have an order and payment has been cleared, the receipt will be sent to you via email.
- Why is my payment not being accepted?
According to PayPal these are some of the reasons why:
- Your card is associated with a specific PayPal account, and you're not logging in with that particular account.
- Your card was associated with a PayPal account that has since been closed.
- You've linked the card to a PayPal account, but have not yet confirmed it.
- You've exceeded your card limit with the PayPal system.
- Your email address is raising a red flag in PayPal's system.
- Your browser is not accepting cookies. You should clear any existing cookies and try again.
We recommend clearing cookies then changing either your e-mail or credit card, or alternatively, if you have a PayPal account you will be required to sign into it to complete the transaction.
Note to Chrome users: If PayPal is not working on Chrome please switch to FireFox, Edge, Safari or IE.
- Why am I being asked to 'Verify' my payment?
Because your order has been held for a standard anti-fraud check. We want to avoid fraudulent and unauthorized payment. For more details about anti-fraud please check here.
- How do I use Promotional Code?
Once you've reached the checkout stage, enter your promotional code into our discount bar, enter the correct code and click 'Apply'. If the code is valid, your discount will be applied! Please note, only one promotion/discount code is redeemable per order and we DO NOT price match any past promotions.
- What does FREE Shipping means?
Shipping (Standard Ground) is FREE on ALL orders over 100$ USD.
Please note: customer is responsible for any and all customs/duty and all other related charges.
- Do you ship internationally?
- How do I change my shipping address?
- When will I receive my items after I place an order?
- How do I know if my items have been shipped or not?
When your items have been dispatched, we will send a notification email to your registered email address. The tracking number is normally available within the next few days of dispatch for your tracking.
- How do I track my order?
Once we provide with the tracking number, you will be able to check the item delivery status online via the following page: babyterry.aftership.com
- Why is my tracking number invalid?
The tracking information normally appears after 1-5 business days following dispatch. If a tracking number is not searchable after this period of time, there are several possible causes.
- Where are my item(s) coming from?
Baby Terry partners with global merchants and manufacturers in order to provide you the best possible prices and a unique global shopping experience. Due to the incredibly high popularity of all our products and because we ship directly from our partners in different countries. Their warehouses are located oversea. We work only with the best and most experienced suppliers.
- I ordered multiple items, why did I only receive one?
Often, when you order multiple items, different distribution channels are being utilized. As such, many times each item will be shipped separately. You may receive one item before the next. So if you don't receive all of your items at once, rest assured, all your items will arrive!
- What can cause my order to be delayed?
- If the billing information you provided does not match what your bank has on file (including address and telephone number), your order may be delayed.
- During large sales and promotional events, shipping time can be delayed.
- During our promotional period your order may not be processed as quickly as normal. Your patience is greatly appreciated and we will do everything possible to process and ship your order as soon as possible.
- What if I need my order shipped faster?
For enquiries on upgrading your order to express shipping, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after placing your order with us and we'll respond to you with a quote and invoice for online payment.
- How do I change the shipping method?
Once you have an order, the shipping method should not be altered. However, you can still contact us at email@example.com, as soon as possible, during the order processing stage. It may be possible for us to update the shipping method if you cover any difference incurred in the shipping cost.
- Packages that are unclaimed/rejected/returned?
All packages that are refused, unclaimed from the local post office, undeliverable as addressed because you input the wrong name or address when you placed your order, will not be our responsibility. We reserve the right to charge a restocking and shipping fee of 30-50% of an item's value if that happens. So please do remember to check your address carefully when you place an order.
- If Customs duties are incurred, who is responsible for them?
Custom is a governmental agency responsible for regulating the shipments entering a specific country or region. All shipments being sent to or from region must clear Customs first. It is always the buyer's responsibility to clear Customs and pay the relevant Customs duties. Baby Terry do not add taxes, VAT, duty, or any other hidden charges.
- If my items are detained by Customs, who is responsible for clearance of the items?
If the items are detained by Customs, the buyer is responsible for clearance of the items.
- What if my parcel is seized by Customs?
If your items cannot be cleared through Customs, you will need to provide us with a letter authorized by Customs clearly stating why they seized it. You will then apply for a full refund.
- AFTER SALES
- How can I cancel my order, before and after payment?
- My item is damaged/faulty can I get a replacement? Under which circumstances would an item be able to be exchanged or returned?
At Baby Terry, we pride ourselves in the quality of our products. All the baby goods, once sold, cannot be returned or exchanged in cases other than quality issues or mis-shipment.
- Quality Issues : Should you find to be materially defective, the item must be returned to us in the same condition as it was sent within 07 calendar days after receiving the garment - it must be unwashed, unworn and with all the original tags affixed. Although our suppliers carefully check all merchandise for visible defects and damage prior to shipment, it is the buyer's responsibility to check the product upon its arrival to make sure it is free from defects or problems. Damaged goods due to client negligence or items without their tags will not be accepted for refund.
- Mis-shipment: We will exchange your product in cases where the purchased product does not match the item ordered. For instance, it is not the color that you ordered (perceived color differences due to you computer monitor will not be exchanged), or the item you received does not match the style that you ordered.
Please note: All returned and exchanged items must be returned within 07 calendar days upon receipt of your items. Returns and exchanges will only occur for eligible products. We reserve the right to refuse the return and exchange of any items that have been worn, is damaged, has its tags removed, or is deemed unacceptable for return and exchange, we reserve the right to return to you any non-compliant pieces. All product packaging must be intact and not damaged in any way.
- How can I return purchased items?
- The original order number
- The reason for the return
- Photographs clearly showing item is still in original condition
- Your shipping address and phone number
- Accuracy of image, colors and sizes
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our supplier products that appear on the site. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate. Age ranges for sizes are standard.
- I ordered the wrong colour/size/style can I change it? I picked the wrong size and I didn't bother checking the measurements what do I do now? Can I exchange my Item?
We don't technically recommend to do exchanges because we are unable to guarantee that an item won't be sold out, once your return comes in! The way we advise customers to go about "exchanging", is to go ahead and purchase the item in the size that you need from the website, like you would usually purchase something, and then send the incorrectly sized item back to us for a full refund. This way, in the end, it equals out to an exchange, but you have gotten the item that you need.
- Where do I return the item?
After contacting with us and reaching mutual agreement, you will be able to send the item(s) to our headquarters in Montreal, Canada. Once we have received the item(s), we will confirm the RMA information you have provided and review the condition of the item(s). If all the relevant criteria have been met, we will process a refund if you have requested one; alternatively, if you have asked for an exchange instead, the replacement upon stock availability will be sent to you from our supplier, please account for additional shipping time delay.
- How soon will I be refunded once I return an item?
Once it is received and inspected (usually within 48 hours), your refund will be processed within maximum 14 business days.
- Do you have a store?
We're an online store, this allows us to be open everywhere to everyone 24/7. Being online only allows us to streamline operations and ensure you're getting the best prices on the latest products.
Don't see your question listed here? No worries! Simply drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to get back to you as soon as we can!